immallo perfect, high-performance and fast bicycle, it is a pity that the hand throttle cannot be excluded through settings
I write this review after 3 months of purchase.
- The bike arrived one week after the order.
- The packaging was intact and nothing was missing.
- The assembly was quite simple I had to mount the front wheel and it is important to tighten all the screws.
- After loading the bike I did the first lap and downhill the bike turned off. I sent an email to the assistance who immediately replied and after a check they immediately sent me the spare parts being under warranty.
- To date I have traveled about 300 km without problems and having a lot of fun.
The bike now takes me around my country for my environmental binaural audio recordings.
- The advice I give if you want to buy this bike is to be careful not to strain it too much uphill with assistance 5 and downhill avoid current peaks with regeneration. I advise Engwe to explain this clearly in the instructions.
I am happy for now with my purchase and above all with Engwe's support in solving any problem.
I recommend this bike.
[EU]ENGINE PRO | 750W High Performance Electric Bike
I got excellent support with upgrading my order from the EP2 to the Engine Pro.
Braking with recuperating energy downhills was the reason for my upgrade.
The packaging was very good and I had only minor issues which I fixed myself.
The bike rides are wonderful and I am looking forward to warmer temperatures outside.
I got insurance for it since it is faster then 25 km/h in order to be on the safe side in Germany.
After one month I am positive about this bike.
Also on the quick and problem solving response on my questions by email.
The only improval point so far is maybe the handle bar (or grab bar?) could be bigger. I have average size hands.