Portable Air Compressor
- 【2021 Movement Plus】 the core components are comprehensively upgraded. The high temperature resistant metal main rod is adopted, and the main board is separated from the battery main board, which improves the safety, stability and accuracy of the product. The service life is twice as long as the first generation. Meanwhile, it is equipped with 2000 Ma lithium battery.
- 【EASY-T0-USE Tire Inflator】Air compressor electric has 4 unit values as PSI, BAR, KPA, Kg/cm ², preset and monitor tire pressure,automatically shut off when desired pressure is reached.Providing a safe and reliable use guarantee. so you don’t have to worry about over inflating or low tire pressure anymore， You can easily read the pressure on the LCD of the tire pump.
- 【Portable Design & LED Light】Mini-body, The cordless tire inflator is in small size, light and easy to carry and travel. Professional safety overcurrent, overvoltage, overcharge protection to make you enjoy the inflation process. Dual LED Digital Pressure Gauge Air Compressor Pump，The equipped bright LED flashlight can helps you see clearly in emergency situations at night, also useful for inflating at night, , which allows you to keep it in the automobile and give you help in time.
- 【High inflating efficiency】 Equipped with permanently usable metal gear that can complete the inflation of a car tire in less than 5 minutes. The service life is longer and more durable than the rest of the market.The maximum inflatable pressure is 120psi, which is suitable for car bicycles, motorcycles, balls, swimming rings, air mattress , inflatable toys and Other Inflatables.
10% OFF on All Accessories
For Return Customers
- We offer FREE SHIPPING to the contiguous states in United States.
- $300USD shipping fee will be added for shipping to Canada. This shipping cost doesn't include Canada Cosume Tax and Tariff. The cost of Tax and Tariff may vary from case to case, we will contact you after you place your order regarding payment of tariff and excise duty. Please pay attention to your email after place order.
-Please kindly note the single battery cannot be shipped to Canada currently.
- Processing Time: For "In Stock" products, it typically takes 1-2 business days for our warehouse to prepare for the shipping after the order is placed. The tracking information can take extra time to be updated after the tracking number is created.
- Delivery Time: The final delivery time can be vary depends on your local carrier.
* Note: There are 2 types of the seats, the different seats are sent out randomly. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q1: How long does it takes to receive the placed order?
A: In general, orders typically process within 1-2 business day and delivery time is typically 7-10 days. If your order is in stock and you don’t receive tracking number after 3 business days, please contact our after-sales service team for tracking information.
Customer service email: email@example.com
Q2: Why did my payment fail?
A: It may be that the network is unstable, please try to change the browser or try again after a while, or log in with another email address and try to place the order.
Q3: Can I use installment payment?
A：It is available only in Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Finland at the moment and we will introduce Klarna to other EU country soon. Once other countries have opened Klarna, we will update the website accordingly
Q4: I have not received the order confirmation and tracking number information, how can I get it?
A: Please don’t worry. You just need to contact our customer service staff to provide you with the order number and tracking number.
Customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q5: What method can I use to pay?
A: We mainly accept the payment via PayPal and credit card.
You can make the payment via Klarna, PayPal,AE, JCB, Discover Diners club, Visa, Master card, Maestro...
Q6: How to charge is the correct charging method?
A: Please check the following link to teach you how to charge properly and use it safely.
Q7: Can I modify the bike by myself, such as brakes, chains, gears, generators?
A: If you are not familiar with the performance of the bicycle, we recommend not to modify it at will. If you must modify it, please contact our customer service staff to verify whether it can be modified.
customer service email: email@example.com
Q8: Is it possible to disable the throttle?
A: EP-2 PRO: While pressing the brake handle, turn the handle to the maximum, then turn on the power switch of the display, and release the brake handle and the throttle handle after 8 seconds.
ENGINE PRO : Simply unplug the handlebar connector.
Q9: I need to buy parts, how can I buy them?
A: We recommend that you consult with the corresponding seller to purchase. If your seller does not provide it, you can contact
Q10: My bicycle chain is scratching with the wheel, so I can't change gears, and the derailleur looks deformed, what should I do?
A: If the derailleur guard touches the derailleur screw, the derailleur guard needs to be pulled out. In order to maintain a distance of 15mm between the transmission and the protection device.
I was very skeptical of this inflator but the reviews were great and my old one would not work on our new Honda Civic Touring, not sure why but it freaked out my old one… so when I saw it was chargeable I was thinking that would solve the problem with 12v compatibility… I was amazed how strong and long lasting it is for such a small unit… very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend it…
This slick gadget blows me away. It caught my attention with being cordless and the ability to read the current psi and set the desired psi in one step. The inflator is made of quality material. The digital read out looks high tech and yet it is very user friendly. You can easily move between modes (car, bike, ball, custom). The connectors are excellent and they give you everything you need. The connecting cord attaches with a simple half turn and it comes with a nice adapter for presta bike valves and std schrader valves.
Other factors that I like.
-Size-it is small and yet it has surprising power. Also you do not need a separate gauge.
-Cordless: No need to attach to car power or electric cord.
-Versatility: I use it on my cars, riding lawn mover, snow blower, bikes, and basketball. I was surprised that it made it perfect for inflating my basketball. I selected the ball icon and hit on and it inflates to the right level.
-Time: I will use this more frequently due to ease of use. This improves my gas mileage, improves use of my toys/tools, and reduces time.
Previously: When I previously inflated by car tires I needed my compressor (turn it on-get it to power level), get my extension cord out, and use a pressure gauge. I then went through a series of putting in air and frequently going over the recommended PSI's resulting in taking air out.
Now: Turn on my inflator (3 seconds), attach cord, select tire, and in seconds it is inflated to the exact level.
This inflator is excellent! I look forward to testing and using it next summer with my inflatable paddleboard.
I got this as a gift for someone else, but she wanted me to use it to inflate the tires on her car to the correct pressure. The instructions were somewhat clear, although I still haven't figured out how to change the readings from bars to psi. That's not much of a problem because the conversion is just psi/14.5 to get the bars. The calibration is off because her ""smart"" car says I inflated them to 30 psi, even though that should have been the 2.2 bars I set. At 2.5 bars, her car is now reporting 32 psi, so I'll keep that in mind from now on. Never mind that; the device works well, and it doesn't take much longer to inflate tires with this device than it would by paying a couple of bucks to do it at a service station. I like how it has settings to inflate different things to standard pressure. For example, I toggled to the basketball icon and inflated a basketball to perfect bounciness (if that's even a word). So far, the initial charge has lasted through eight tire inflations from about 28 psi to 32 psi, and it's done the aforementioned roundball. If you want a convenient, easy-to-use device for inflating stuff, but you don't want to buy a big air compressor or go to a gas station every time you need air, this is the go-to device you need.