About this item
- Superior material coating: Made of 190T Oxford cloth, waterproof polyester with PU and UV coating protects bicycles from weather, dust, dirt and sun damage. Ultraviolet-proof up to 50+.
- More secure & practical design: Bottom double-stitched elastic hem and special designed buckle for a snug fit keep it secure on those windy days.
- Lock-hole special design: Lock hole design at the front wheels area allows using a bike lock with the cover on.
- Convenient to carry: Compact size with velcro design that can be tighten on the bike frame or placed inside the basket neatly.
- Large Size: Dimensions: 78.7 x 43.3 x 27.5 inches, well-suited for most bike wheel size up to 29".
10% OFF on All Accessories
For Return Customers
- We offer FREE SHIPPING to the contiguous states in United States.
- $300USD shipping fee will be added for shipping to Canada. This shipping cost doesn't include Canada Cosume Tax and Tariff. The cost of Tax and Tariff may vary from case to case, we will contact you after you place your order regarding payment of tariff and excise duty. Please pay attention to your email after place order.
-Please kindly note the single battery cannot be shipped to Canada currently.
- Processing Time: For "In Stock" products, it typically takes 1-2 business days for our warehouse to prepare for the shipping after the order is placed. The tracking information can take extra time to be updated after the tracking number is created.
- Delivery Time: The final delivery time can be vary depends on your local carrier.
* Note: There are 2 types of the seats, the different seats are sent out randomly. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Q1: How long does it takes to receive the placed order?
A: In general, orders typically process within 1-2 business day and delivery time is typically 7-10 days. If your order is in stock and you don’t receive tracking number after 3 business days, please contact our after-sales service team for tracking information.
Customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q2: Why did my payment fail?
A: It may be that the network is unstable, please try to change the browser or try again after a while, or log in with another email address and try to place the order.
Q3: Can I use installment payment?
A：It is available only in Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Finland at the moment and we will introduce Klarna to other EU country soon. Once other countries have opened Klarna, we will update the website accordingly
Q4: I have not received the order confirmation and tracking number information, how can I get it?
A: Please don’t worry. You just need to contact our customer service staff to provide you with the order number and tracking number.
Customer service email: email@example.com
Q5: What method can I use to pay?
A: We mainly accept the payment via PayPal and credit card.
You can make the payment via Klarna, PayPal,AE, JCB, Discover Diners club, Visa, Master card, Maestro...
Q6: How to charge is the correct charging method?
A: Please check the following link to teach you how to charge properly and use it safely.
Q7: Can I modify the bike by myself, such as brakes, chains, gears, generators?
A: If you are not familiar with the performance of the bicycle, we recommend not to modify it at will. If you must modify it, please contact our customer service staff to verify whether it can be modified.
customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q8: Is it possible to disable the throttle?
A: EP-2 PRO: While pressing the brake handle, turn the handle to the maximum, then turn on the power switch of the display, and release the brake handle and the throttle handle after 8 seconds.
ENGINE PRO : Simply unplug the handlebar connector.
Q9: I need to buy parts, how can I buy them?
A: We recommend that you consult with the corresponding seller to purchase. If your seller does not provide it, you can contact
Q10: My bicycle chain is scratching with the wheel, so I can't change gears, and the derailleur looks deformed, what should I do?
A: If the derailleur guard touches the derailleur screw, the derailleur guard needs to be pulled out. In order to maintain a distance of 15mm between the transmission and the protection device.
I wasn't expecting this cover to last as I had it on a bike that was on a rack behind my RV. Went through some crappy weather and it can thru perfectly. I'd definitely buy again.
This cover fit perfectly just as described, it has withheld through the rain and wind and not came off once. I am extremely happy with this cover as I bought two for both bikes. There is a snap to make it tighter and there is a cutout for your lock. If I ever need another one I will definitely be ordering from this company.
I like how it has a huge reflective strip, elasticity around the edges, how the water drip off if it rains. I especially like that I am able to use for my Catrike Villager.
I use for when I park it for the day at work or makes it less noticeable and out of the weather. Also to cover for winter storage.