1. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
In general, orders typically process within 1-3 business day and transit time is typically 7-10 days. More details, please read our Shipping Policy.
2. HOW DO I RETURN THE ITEM?
We would like to make sure you are happy and would appreciate all questions be asked prior to purchase. We also test each bike before shipping. However, if the bike fails to make you fall in love and was not used you can ship it back to us for a refund or replacement. Our restocking fee is only 25% or customer pays to ship. But free if the bike arrives damaged. More details, please read our Return Policy.
3. CAN THIS BIKE USE IN WINTER? OR WHICH TEMPERATURE CAN IT WORK?
Our folding Snow e-bike can be used in winter or snow weather. Working temperature range: -20°C-60°C(-4°F-140°F). Reminder: Do not ride more than 7 miles in a single trip at high temperatures.
4. IF THE BATTERY RUN OUT, CAN I JUST USE HUMAN POWER?
✅ You can switch to pedal model to contiune riding.
5. HOW TO LOOK AFTER THE BATTERY?
Generally speaking, in order to avoid battery undervoltage, we recommend charging it at least once a month.
It would be great if you can top the battery up after each ride⚡.
Please keep your battery charging port away from any metal objects.
6. CAN THROTTLE AND PAS BE USED TOGETHER?
❌ PAS and throttle are both independent functions. You can only use one of them at the same time.
7. CAN THE BATTERY BE LOCKED?
Yes, Engwe bike equipped with the battery lock.
8. CAN RIDE AN EBIKE IN THE RAIN?
Most of the e-bike can withstand moderate moisture. Weather like drizzle should not cause problems. However, we don’t recommend riding e-bike in a downpour, as this may cause the battery shorted out and it is also dangerous to ride a bike in heavy rain. In wet weather, please clean the bike after each ride to keep the bike dry if possible.
9. HOW TO CALCUATE THE CAPACITY OF AN EBIKE BATTERY?
E-bike battery capacity is measured in watt hours or watts. To calculate the capacity, multiply the voltage (V) used on the bike by the Ampere-Hour (Ah) rating. For the EP-2, for example, multiply 48V by 12.8Ah = 614.4 Wh.
More Watt-Hours equals more range for your e-bike.
10. HOW TO STORAGE BATTERY IN WINTER?
1. Unload the battery will reduce electricity loss. The battery should be stored separately in a cool and dry place.
2. It's recommended to charge the battery every two or three weeks in case the e-bike will turn into a bike. If you are too busy, please charge the battery at least once a month.